thats the end

assalamualaikum and good morning blogger :)
okaay , i need to confess this thing . yeah , i da give up . aunty said that sound cool cause im try my best ta nanges and regret bndaa yg daa jdi . big girls wont cry right ? yelaa tuh aunty i think dea pon penaa nges even lgi worst jeh dri aq :P . hahaa . being teenager is not as sweet as fairytales darls , its complicated but it is  the fact so learn to accept the fact okaay :) .eventhough its the hardest thing sayaang. broken heart is worst . i mean its really painful, right now i just want to be alone, masaa lampau da mngajar and youu did the same thing .sjaraah da berulang . so naa ckap ap lagi kan .for the first time aunty ckap im acting like an adult smalaam. yeah , i know you work hard naa bgi i senyum kan aunty . thankyouu for the composition (bak kata ekmal lah kan --") hahaa .thanks for spent time with me, thanks for lending your ears aunty, thank for the advise.starbuck memaang beeest :) .hey guys , its hard okaay na through bndaa ney. i have to admit it . i wont deny my feeling. im in bad situation right now. its really hurting me, but no worry im try to accept it . acccept the real fact of the ending . we both tried our best for it and i guess last night was the end so thankyouu for every moment we shared. dear friends, thanks for your concerned . im really appreciate it . but i need time . how can i be the old acha again ? yang suke gelakgelak dgan cik bulaat tuh dlaam kelaas, yg ta hbes2 na bahaan saraa , kiss scha and everything . sory guys, it just so hurt to start it again . you my bestie for the rest of my life and sayaang , you there for me every time in joy and pain . you know my secret, you know my prob, you know my heart, you know how miserable i am right now. ya allah , kuatkan hatiku .jgan seksaa lagi , relakan bndaa yg daa jdi and forget the nightmare. experience teach me to be more matchured , so its time for me to stop acting like a kid . 
I'm not a perfect girl.
My hair doesn't always stay in place & I spill things a lot.
I'm pretty clumsy & sometimes I have a broken heart.
My friends and I sometimes fight & maybe some days nothing goes right.
but when I think about it & take a step back
I remember how amazing life truly is
& that maybe, just maybe
I like being unperfect.
(At least i just be myself) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment